This recipe comes from a magazine that I got in the mail. The magazine is Kraft "Food & Family" and this is the Fall 2007 issue. I haven't received another in the mail for winter but I am still hopeful. I have found some great recipes in this book and this one was yummy and really easy plus the kids love it!
3 Cups fat free milk
1 Can (10 3/4 oz) condensed cream of potato soup
2 Cups frozen Southern-style hash browns
1 Cup Cheddar Cheese
2 Slices Bacon, crisply cooked, drained and crumbled (I used the precooked bacon that you can by in the bags at Costco)
1/4 Cup thinly sliced green onions
Mix milk and soup in large saucepan. Stir in hash browns. Bring to boil on high heat, stirring occasionally. Reduce heat to medium-low simmer 10 min., stirring frequently.
Ladle into 6 soup bowls.
Top evenly with the cheese, bacon and onions.
We liked it with a yummy homemade roll.
December 10, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


I made this for a quick after church dinner and it was great!
ReplyDelete