January 20, 2009

Pudding Cookies from Kristy Tolman

Photobucket


Ingredients
1/3 c. sugar
3/4 c. Brown sugar
2 cubes butter, soft
2 eggs
1 large package vanilla pudding mix
2 1/4 c. flour
1/2 tea. salt
1 tea. baking powder
chocolate chips

Bake at 325 for 10-12 min.  Kristy cooks hers on their baking stone and it takes 18 min. 
Cookies do not look done when they are and they are very light in color.

Note from Margaret I made this for my kids this week and they really liked them!  I was able to make a few without chocolate chips which made my oldest son happy.  (He's not a chocolate fan.)  There is just something about the pudding mix that makes these delicious!
Related Posts with Thumbnails

1 comment:

  1. Kristy,

    Thank you so much for posting this. I have been wanting to get this recipe for a long time!

    ReplyDelete