Ingredients-
4 frozen chicken breasts
1 large can mild enchilada sauce
1 can cream of chicken soup
cheddar cheese, shredded
mozzarella cheese, shredded (optional)
lettuce, shredded (optional)
olives (optional) -- diced
green chilies (optional)
Directions-
Cook chicken, sauce, and soup in crock pot all day. When cooked, pull chicken out of pot. Shred apart with two forks. Spoon a little sauce in the bottom of a 9X13 pan. Warm up corn tortillas till they are really hot. Fill tortillas with chicken, cheese, and some sauce. Roll them up and place into the pan. Spoon sauce on top of it all. Then, sprinkle cheese onto the top of it all. At this point, you can freeze, refrigerate or cook the dish. Cook at 350 degrees for 15-20 minutes. Serve enchiladas on a bed of shredded lettuce.
Try it and let me know how it went! Meg


These look great, thanks for the recipe!
ReplyDeleteOkay, reporting that this was a big hit in our family!! I love how yummy the chicken cooks up in the crock pot and super fast for me. I used a green enchilada sauce and about 1/2c. salsa with three breasts and then when I assembled the enchiladas I put the green chiles inside with black olives, sour cream, and Tillamook shredded cheddar, then sauce over all and more cheese, simply delish!! My family thanks you :)))
ReplyDelete